In her mid-20s, Jess discovered the power of nutrition to heal her mind and body. Within just a few months of eating correctly she was able to overcome significant health challenges and refocus on the important things in life. This change was so profound that she changed the course of her career, leaving the field of animation and filmmaking to pursue a degree in nutrition in the UK. In 2018 she became a certified Nutritional Therapist and now runs her private practice in addition to her work at Kenzai.
In her free time Jess can be found on the pitch playing lacrosse with her local team, walking her dog, or in the kitchen trying to learn the ins and outs of Indian cuisine.
ALL ABOUT JESS SWARBRECK - KENZAI TRAINER
“Identify specific goals and methodically work towards them.”
- BSc Hons Nutritional Therapy (in progress- will complete May 2019)
- BCNH (UK College of Nutrition and Health)
- Level 2 Ski Instructor
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor, TRX coach, Kettlebells instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Started training with Kenzai 2013
- Joined the training team 2015