Sharmali has lived an international life, growing up in London in a Sri Lankan family, getting a degree in French, working in the financial markets and high levels of government. She now lives in Hong Kong splitting her time between motherhood, a career in financial business intelligence, and working as one of Kenzai’s most experienced trainers.
Sharmali’s training style is straightforward and practical. She’s always there to give encouragement, but not to accept excuses. Nothing makes her happier than helping someone do the hard work of eating right and exercising, and seeing their life change through their own will.
ALL ABOUT SHARMALI ARUMUGATHASAN - KENZAI TRAINER
In her free time, Sharmali finds new ways to push her limits, be it 100km through-hikes or venturing around the world to learn how to surf. She also works with her children to raise funds and build homes for the needy in Cambodia.
“You create your reality. Get your mindset right and you’ll reach your goals. There’s nothing stopping you except yourself!”
- B.A. Honors French Language and Literature
- Current Job title : Account Director - Asia Pacific
- NASM certified personal trainer
- NASM Women’s Fitness Specialist
- NASM Youth Exercise Specialist
- NASM Behaviour Change Specialist
- CPR/ AED certified
- Training with Kenzai since 2013
- Joined the training team 2014
Read Sharmali's Blog